1. My pre-sale tickets have not arrived. When will they arrive?
All DB Congress pre-sale tickets are to be picked up at the Will Call window at the box office window the day of the show, unless otherwise noted on Dierks.com.
3. Are the pre-sale tickets that are left at Will Call distributed on a first come, first serve basis?
No. Seats will be assigned prior to the Will Call window of the box office opening, so there's no need to get there before everyone else. The Box Office typically opens about an hour before the show. To find out what time the box office will open at a specific venue, please contact the venue.
4. How are pre-sale tickets assigned?
We are given a block of holds specifically for the DB Congress and no one else. Fan club members choose their seats from the block of holds that the fan club is given. Seats that are available will be shown on a map of the venue, so that you know exactly where your seats will be located. By being a DB Congress member, you have access to some of the best seats in the house.
5. How many pre-sale tickets can I purchase with my membership?
For most shows, each member is able to purchase four (4) tickets per show. This is subject to change based on venue availability.
6. I just placed an order for pre-sale tickets. Why don't I see a charge on my credit card yet?
Tickets are held for you as soon as you place your order and receive your order number. It can sometimes take up to 72 hours after placing your order for the charge to appear on your credit card statement.
7. Do I HAVE to have a credit card to order pre-sale tickets?
Yes. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
8. Can I order pre-sale tickets over the phone?
No. For security reasons, we cannot accept orders over the phone. Pre-sale tickets may only be purchased through Dierks.com.
9. Why are there pre-sale ticket opportunities for some shows but not others?
We strive to offer pre-sale ticketing for every Dierks Bentley show but may not be able to due to conflicts out of our control.
10. I bought pre-sale tickets to a show and now I am unable to attend. Can I get a refund or transfer the tickets to my friend?
All tickets purchased through Dierks.com are non-refundable and requests for refunds will not be granted. From time to time, we are able to make name changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change the name on your pre-sale tickets. Please make sure you are able to attend the show before purchasing tickets.
11. Can I change the name on my ticket order?
Once a ticket order is placed through the fan club, a name change may be requested through CrowdSurge customer support. You may reach Crowdsurge Customer Support at Support@crowdsurge.com.
11. When will I know pre-sale tickets for my city are going on sale?
We do the best we can to post pre-sale dates as early as possible but sometimes are not able to post them until a day or two before the pre-sale begins. We also send out emails regularly with information regarding any upcoming/ongoing ticket pre-sales. However, as usual, the best place to find out when a DB Congress ticket pre-sale is going to happen is by checking Dierks.com.
Have a question that was not answered here? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the question and the email address you use for your DB Congress membership. Customer support is open Monday - Friday 9am CST - 5pm CST.